Forms of drugs:
Tablets and syrups.
Adults and children.
- Urinary tract infections such as pyelonephritis, and pyelitis caused by germs that are sensitive, such as e. Coli, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, and Proteus.
- Digestive tract infections especially by Salmonella and Shigella germs such as typhoid and dysentery, paratyphoid, Basilar.
- Respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis acute and chronic disease by h. influenza and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Infections of the ear, nose, and throat as acute otitis media by germs h. influenza and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Other infections such as toxoplasmosis, and other infections where the selected remedy cannot be provided.