- Eat regularly 3 times a day with portion and calorie controlled
- Do not skip meals (for people with ulcers)
- Try to have dinner 3 hours before bedtime
- Grow vegetables and fruit
- Drink enough plain water
- Try to have dinner with a menu that is light as vegetables and fruit
- Eat healthy snacks between meals such as nuts, fruit, or vegetable stew
- Choose foods that are processed by boiling/steaming and reduce fried foods
- Regular exercise routine
- Avoid alcohol
- Consume foods high in fiber
Oct 9, 2017
Detox 3 Day Diets Weight Loss, Is It Effective?
Disclaimer of medical advice: Healtinews does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. The information contained in a blog post or comment can't be used as a medical guide. You still need to consult a health professional for any conditions you suffered because every action you take is your own responsibility. The information contained in this blog do not reflect the opinions of the owner site.